Osteopathic visceral (Anglais)
29 mai - 31 mai
Présentation du cours
Titre – Osteopathic visceral (Anglais)
Horaire – 09h00 à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 17h00
Date – 29-30-31 mai 2020
Lieu de cours – 6955, Boul. Taschereau – local 208, Brossard – QC -J4Z 1A7
Chargé de formation – Eric Hebgen, D.O
La formation s’adresse aux étudiants en ostéopathie de 3e-4e -5e année ainsi qu’aux ostéopathes diplômés
650,00 $ – Prix régulier
600,00 $ – Prix rabais si inscription avant le 20 janvier 2020
In this 3-day course, you can experience Eric´s own way to treat the Viscerals osteopathically by using Stromaviscoelasticity, treatment of arteries of the organs and classical visceral treatment according to Barral and Kuchera as published in Eric´s books.
Organs consist largely of connective tissue – the stroma. It is the scaffold of an organ. This connective tissue behaves like all connective tissue in the body viscous and elastic. Disturbances in the region of the stroma change the density of an organ and lead to dysfunctions. With experienced hands the changes in the stroma can be detected and eliminated.
In this concept, organs are considered as fascial structures. It is not the mobility disorders of an organ that are focused here, but the therapy is aimed at a fascial balance of the organ´s stroma.
Also in this course you will learn the palpation and treatment of organ and other body arteries and classical visceral treatment according to Barral and Kuchera as published in Eric´s books.
- Functional anatomy of the organs
- Osteopathic visceral chains
- Osteopathic Diagnosis of the Visceral, like density test of the visceral
- Palpation and treatment of Stromaviscoelasticity and arteries of the organ
- Treatment of the visceral of the thorax, abdomen and the pelvic organs
- Circulatory treatment of the viscera according to Kuchera
- Osteopathic findings, analysis, treatment planning and control