Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
21 février - 23 février
Présentation du cours
Titre – Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Horaire – 09h00 à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 17h00
Date – 21-22-23 février 2020
Lieu de cours – 6955, Boul. Taschereau – local 208, Brossard – QC -J4Z 1A7
Chargé de formation – Cristy Harper, RMT, ATSI, BCSI, NeuroAc Certified Anatomy Trains Instructor
$700 + 5% GST / $750 + 5% GST CAD after January 1, 2020
To register, please contact Cristy Harper at 204-598-1498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands. In this new and expanded 21-hour workshop format you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many knock-on effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function / Structural Essentials Program :
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves,
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
Note: This course the pre-requisite for the ATSI Professional Certification Training.